The Original Wheated Bourbon Whiskey features an exceptionally smooth taste, substituting wheat for rye grain. Bottled at 90 proof, this bourbon stands out with its burnt orange color. Its softer flavor notes make this bourbon great for sipping or making cocktails.
W. L. Weller Special Reserve 1L
Replacing the rye grain in the traditional recipe with wheat provides for an exceptionally smooth taste. And at 7 years of age and 90 proof, W. L. Weller is a truly outstanding buy.
A sweet nose with a presence of caramel. Tasting notes of honey, butterscotch, and a soft woodiness. It's smooth, delicate and calm. Features a smooth finish with a sweet honeysuckle flair.
- 2019 Gold Medal - New York World Spirits Competition
- 2019 Silver Outstanding Medal - Whiskies of the World
- 2019 Silver Medal - North American Bourbon & Whiskey Competition
- 2019 Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- 2019 Silver Medal - American Whiskey Masters
- 2019 Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2019 Silver Medal - World Whiskies Awards
- 2019 Silver Medal - Denver International Spirits Competition
- 2018 Silver Medal - New York International Spirits Competition
- 2018 Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- 2018 Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2018 "Excellent
- 2018 Silver Medal - Denver International Spirits Competition
- customer service
- throat burn
- purchase experience
My purchase experience was excellent, great communication and fast shipping. The Weller Special Reserve is outstanding!
Wood Cork had a Weller's, a very hard to find spirit. I am very happy about customer service and shipping. Very well done team!!
Weller is great. It is smooth and has a great nose. One of my favorites. Try the 12 year if you get a chance. Thats even better if you can find it
Smooth, good flavors on the nose and in the mouth. Sweet but not too sweet, no throat burn. Would recommend!