The Original Wheated Bourbon Whiskey features an exceptionally smooth taste, substituting wheat for rye grain. Bottled at 90 proof, this bourbon stands out with its burnt orange color. Its softer flavor notes make this bourbon great for sipping or making cocktails.
W. L. Weller Special Reserve 1L
Replacing the rye grain in the traditional recipe with wheat provides for an exceptionally smooth taste. And at 7 years of age and 90 proof, W. L. Weller is a truly outstanding buy.
A sweet nose with a presence of caramel. Tasting notes of honey, butterscotch, and a soft woodiness. It's smooth, delicate and calm. Features a smooth finish with a sweet honeysuckle flair.
- 2019 Gold Medal - New York World Spirits Competition
- 2019 Silver Outstanding Medal - Whiskies of the World
- 2019 Silver Medal - North American Bourbon & Whiskey Competition
- 2019 Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- 2019 Silver Medal - American Whiskey Masters
- 2019 Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2019 Silver Medal - World Whiskies Awards
- 2019 Silver Medal - Denver International Spirits Competition
- 2018 Silver Medal - New York International Spirits Competition
- 2018 Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- 2018 Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2018 "Excellent
- 2018 Silver Medal - Denver International Spirits Competition
- throat burn
- Wood Cork
- Weller Special Reserve
- purchase experience
Quick shipping and great value. Thanks!
I’ve always wanted to try Welles and was not disappointed. It was smooth and easy drinking on the rocks and stood up well in a Manhattan, too.
The service was great The delivery was quick My Boss loved the taste
This wonderful bourbon was delivered incredibly fast and was enjoyed by several of us at our wedding reception. It was so great to be able to supply a real treat to our guests. I will be shopping here again.
Wood Cork had a Weller's, a very hard to find spirit. I am very happy about customer service and shipping. Very well done team!!