YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS AND UP TO VISIT THIS SITE. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY PRIOR TO USING OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IN ANY FASHION REPRESENTS YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF THE PROVISIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY, AND IF YOU ARE NOT OVER THE AGE OF 21, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Woodencork.com (hereinafter the “Website” or “Site”) is an online store owned and operated by Wooden Cork, a California company (hereinafter “Wooden Cork”). All prices are subject to change without notice. Wooden Cork is not responsible for typographical errors and reserves the right to change incorrect pricing at its sole and absolute discretion. Wooden Cork reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to revise these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued and ongoing use of the Website following any such changes acknowledges your acceptance of those changes and their applicability to you. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions of use, please do not use this Website. In the event you breach any of these terms and conditions of use, and if you are not over the age of 21, your right to use this Website shall automatically terminate.
All captions, titles or section headings of these terms and conditions are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of any provisions herein. Wherever the word “including” or “include” shall appear, such term shall be construed to mean “including without limitation” or “include without limitation,” as the case may be
- WOODEN CORK DOES NOT OFFER ANY REFUNDS OR RETURNS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. If we decide to make an exception, a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. Shipping costs will not be refunded. If the product in question was initially shipped free of charge due to any promotions, we will deduct forty dollars ($40.00) from the refund for shipping and handling.
- Failed Delivery Attempts. If you fail to receive your order after the allocated number of attempts of delivery under the shipping agency’s policies, and the product is sent back to Wooden Cork, a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. Shipping costs will not be refunded. If the product in question was initially shipped free of charge due to any promotions, we will deduct forty dollars ($40.00) from the refund for shipping and handling. If the package is returned to Wooden Cork damaged because of failed delivery attempts or refusal of delivery, you are responsible for the full cost of the order.
Exchanges and Store Credit. Exchanges and Store Credit are determined on a case-by-case basis, but are limited to the following scenarios:
- Damaged Product. If your product was received significantly damaged, you may be eligible for an identical replacement if the product is in stock and you have purchased Route shipping insurance at the time of checkout. In the event that the product is no longer in stock, you may be eligible for store credit in the amount of the purchase price of the damaged item, including shipping costs.
- Incorrect Orders. If the product you received does not match the product on the receipt of your order, we will ship you the correct item that matches your receipt upon receiving the incorrect item back via a Wooden Cork provided return label. If the item is no longer in stock, we will issue you store credit in the amount of the purchase price of the incorrect item.
- All sales are final. If you need to cancel an order that has not yet been packaged or shipped a refund may be issues at our discretion and a ten percent (10%) restocking fee may be applied.