The Original Wheated Bourbon Whiskey features an exceptionally smooth taste, substituting wheat for rye grain. Bottled at 90 proof, this bourbon stands out with its burnt orange color. Its softer flavor notes make this bourbon great for sipping or making cocktails.
W. L. Weller Special Reserve
Replacing the rye grain in the traditional recipe with wheat provides for an exceptionally smooth taste. And at 7 years of age and 90 proof, W. L. Weller is a truly outstanding buy.
A sweet nose with a presence of caramel. Tasting notes of honey, butterscotch, and a soft woodiness. It's smooth, delicate and calm. Features a smooth finish with a sweet honeysuckle flair.
- 2019 Gold Medal - New York World Spirits Competition
- 2019 Silver Outstanding Medal - Whiskies of the World
- 2019 Silver Medal - North American Bourbon & Whiskey Competition
- 2019 Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- 2019 Silver Medal - American Whiskey Masters
- 2019 Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2019 Silver Medal - World Whiskies Awards
- 2019 Silver Medal - Denver International Spirits Competition
- 2018 Silver Medal - New York International Spirits Competition
- 2018 Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- 2018 Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2018 "Excellent
- 2018 Silver Medal - Denver International Spirits Competition
- Weller SR
Excellent purchase and delivery process
The Wooden Cork is very customer centered. Weller Reserve is a solid bourbon worth the price point and a nice sipping treat
I have bought from Wooden cork, many times. They have a large selection to choose from, with reasonable prices. When you place an order, it will be shipped immediately. And the customer service is excellent. If they don’t have what you want, they will get it. .
My brother in law was searching for this particular drink. Glad I found it
Very nice delivery very prompt bought for a gift of co worker retiring