Four Roses

Four Roses Super Premium

1 review
$249.99

Four Roses Super Premium
In February 2002, Kirin Brewery Company of Japan purchased the Four Roses brand. Although this is an exclusive release for the Japanese market, it was actually more uncommon to find Four Roses in the US when this was introduced in 1992.

Four Roses bourbon was unavailable in its home country for a long time until Kirin reintroduced it to the American market.
80% of the liquid is over 8 years old, while the other 20% is 10 years or older.

Customer Reviews
5.0 Based on 1 Reviews
5 ★
100% 
1
4 ★
0% 
0
3 ★
0% 
0
2 ★
0% 
0
1 ★
0% 
0
Write a Review Ask a Question

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
SF
07/11/2022
Stephen F.
United States United States

Four Roses Super Premium

Subtle taste profile. Very engaging in the mouth . Smooth finish. Another superior Four Roses product.

Facebook retargeting pixel

You may also like

Recently viewed