- The innovative machine-made Highball glass of the functional glass collection Drink Specific Glassware is designed to hold standard ice cubes as well as the larger ice cubes that are becoming increasingly popular in restaurants and bars
- The RIEDEL BARWARE DRINK SPECIFIC GLASSWARE is made in collaboration with spirits specialist Zane Harris, answering the need for cocktail-specific glassware among restaurants and bars, and for cocktail enthusiasts at home with six glasses perfected for thousands of cocktails
- The glasses are based on the traditional serves for seven classic cocktails: The Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Daiquiri, Sour, Peasant, Buck and Julep
- Working in partnership with Riedel, Harris created each glass giving specific attention to its size, shape, volume and capacity for ice, a concept in its totality never before explored by any glassware company
- RIEDEL BAR DRINK SPECIFIC GLASSWARE ice glasses are designed to seamlessly answer two of hospitality’s greatest frustrations– liquid displacement and the distorted consumer perception of being under served
- All RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe
- Capacity is 10 ounces and glass height is 6 inches
Unfortunately, we can't ship to PO Boxes and APO addresses.
NOTE: Not Eligible for Return
By placing this item in your cart, you acknowledge that you are 21 years or older. A valid government issued ID (i.e. a valid driver's license, passport, or US Military ID) will be checked at the time of delivery to verify your age. If you do not provide a valid ID, we will not be able to deliver your order.