Booker’s Bourbon has revealed the third batch of its 2021 collection: Booker’s Bourbon 2021-03 “Bardstown Batch.”
Like all prior releases, Bardstown Batch is uncut and unfiltered, bottled at cask strength at 125.5 proof. It was selected by 7th Generation Master Distiller Fred Noe.
This batch takes its name from Bardstown, KY, one of the bourbon meccas, and home to 6th Generation Master Distiller Booker Noe and several other generations of Beam family members. Booker moved to Bardstown after college to join the family business and lived there for more than 50 years. Today, Fred Noe and 8th Generation Master Distiller Freddie Noe live in Bardstown as well.
Bardstown Batch has a matured amber color. The aroma contains brown sugar and caramel, the company reports, balanced with bakery spice and wood sugar notes from the charred white oak barrels. The taste is full bodied.
Booker’s Bourbon 2021-03 “Bardstown Batch” aged six years, five months.
This new release is available nationwide beginning this month in limited quantities. The suggested retail price is $89.99 per 750-ml. bottle.
Searching for rare whiskeys during Bourbon Hunting Season 2021? Other recent releases include:
- Buffalo Trace 2021 Antique Collection
- Diageo 2021 “Legends Untold” Special Releases Scotch Whisky Collection
- Wild Turkey Master’s Keep One bourbon whiskey
- Four Roses 2021 Limited Edition Small Batch Bourbon
- Maker’s Mark Wood Finishing Series 2021 Limited Release: FAE-02
- Elijah Craig Barrel Proof Bourbon Batch C921
- Barrell Craft Spirits 2021 Gray Label Bourbon
- Mister Sam Blended Whiskey Second Edition
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label Ghost and Rare Pittyvaich
- WhistlePig The Boss Hog VIII: LapuLapu’s Pacific